With Update 0.9.2 some of you may encounter a memory leak when using the in-game browser (clan base, naval battles, armory, etc...).
We've already prepared a general fix for this issue and will include it in the next version update.
If you don’t experience the described problems, you do not need to install this fix.
If you want to apply this fix now, you should follow this step-by-step guide:
- Close the game.
- Download the archive Install_patch_fix_for_0.9.2.zip
- Unzip the archive (the «Install_patсh_fix_for_0.9.2» folder) to your WoWs game root folder (the one containing /bin32 /bin64 /screenshot and other subfolders).
- Go to the unzipped «Install_patсh_fix_for_0.9.2» folder.
- Launch the file «apply-patch.bat»
- Apply changes by typing the number «1» to the window that appears, and press «Enter».
- Launch the game as usual.
If this fix doesn't help, please let us know and reach out to Customer Support.
If you come across any new issues that appear after you apply this fix, you can roll back changes by launching «apply-patсh.bat» again, choosing option «2», pressing «Enter» and then relaunching the game client.