We understand that after a Premium ship is sold, you may want it back at a later date. If this happens, we may be able to help.
- You can request one (1) restoration of Premium ships every six (6) months.
- There are no limitations in the number of ships per request.
- You must have at least the same amount of credits on your game account that you received for the sale of your Premium Ship/s.
- You must have enough available empty slots in your Port, so the restored ship/s can be delivered.
You may have dismissed one of your Commanders by mistake. We can offer you a way to have this Commander restored.
- You can request one (1) restoration of a Commander every six (6) months.
- The Commander will be restored with the same number of skill points, rounded down to the closest level.
- E.g. If a Commander was at level 14 and had 97% XP to the next level, it will be restored as a level 14 Commander with no extra XP.
- Only Commanders dismissed in the last 90 days can be restored.
Player Support can restore sold or destroyed Unique Upgrades.
- You can request one (1) restoration of a Unique Upgrade every six (6) months.
- These are Unique Upgrades obtainable from a mission for Tier X ships.
Player Support may be able to reverse some in-game actions.
- You contacted Player Support within 24 hours of the action.
- The action must be listed on the Reversible Action List, as seen below.
- Purchased goods must not be used.
Reversible Action List
- Sell in-game goods for credits.
- Buy the wrong amount of Premium Time during an event.
- Convert the wrong amount of XP to Free XP for doubloons.
- Buy the wrong containers in the Arsenal.