Premium ships can be restored using the Recovery Tool.
You may have dismissed one of your Commanders by mistake. We can offer you a way to have this Commander restored.
- You can restore an unlimited number of commanders once every three (3) months, provided that the amount of Elite Commander XP gained with the dismissal is available on the account. As part of the restoration process, this amount of Elite Commander XP will be removed from the account and the resources (doubloons or credits) spent to acquire the XP during dismissal will be returned to the account.
- The Commander will be restored with the same number of skill points, rounded down to the closest level.
- E.g. If a Commander was at level 14 and had 97% XP to the next level, it will be restored as a level 14 Commander with no extra XP.
- Only those Commanders who were dismissed within the last 90 days can be restored. The exception is unique Commanders, who can be restored beyond this limit, but with only the initial skill points they had at the time of their purchase (technical limitation).
Player Support may be able to reverse some in-game actions.
- You contacted Player Support within 48 hours of the action.
- The action must be listed on the Reversible Action List, as seen below.
- Purchased goods must not be used or sold.
Reversible Action List
- Sell in-game goods for credits.
- Buy the wrong amount of Premium Time during an event.
- Convert the wrong amount of XP to Free XP for doubloons.
- Buy the wrong containers in the Armory.