With the brand new Supremacy Mode that was introduced in update 3.0 as you all may know there are multiple outcomes that can occur which determine the victor of a Supremacy Mode match:
- Your team earns 1000 victory points before the enemy team.
- The enemy team earns 1000 victory points before your team
- Your team earns more victory points than the enemy team after the battle timer has expired
- The enemy team earns more victory points than your team after the battle timer has expired
- Your team completely destroys the enemy team
- The enemy team completely destroys your team
We are aware of some confusion among the World of Tanks Blitz community in the scenario where the enemy team earns 1000 victory points but are completely destroyed before the match actually ends. The result is that the enemy team is awarded the victory of the match.
We would like to inform you that this is working as intended and is not a bug with the mechanics of Supremacy Mode. Our development team has confirmed that the first team that reaches 1000 victory points is automatically determined as the winner of the match even if their entire team is destroyed just as the match is ending.
We hope this information has been helpful. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact our support team for additional assistance.