Due to the complex game mechanics, issues emerged during the later stages of the mode’s development. Unfortunately, we didn't have enough time to fix these issues before launch.
We are aware of these issues and our development team is making every effort to resolve them.
- Players with low-spec CPUs and graphics cards may experience some visual glitches and stability issues when running the mode. You may also encounter unexpected performance issues such as black screens, black texture glitches, and game client crashes when playing Road to Berlin.
- In some cases, if you are in a Platoon, after purchasing a special bundle and levelling up your Units to Level III, you may enter the next battle still at Unit Level I. There are two ways to fix this issue:
- Click the "Not Ready" button, then the "Ready!" button.
- Quit the platoon and create it again.
- Sometimes, after reconnecting to the battle (for example, after using the ALT + F4 key combination or a computer crash), the red aiming zone of an enemy Artillery Strike may not be displayed correctly on the terrain surface.
- In rare cases, after using some Combat Boosts, the green aiming zone may remain on the terrain surface. To remove the aiming camera and return to normal view mode, press the ESC key or activate another Combat Boost.
- Various minor replay issues are possible. Some UI elements may disappear when running Road to Berlin replays. You may also encounter performance and stability issues when working with replays.
- Sometimes, when a vehicle is on an inclined surface, the visual radius of Combat Boost effect may be slightly greater than the radius of its actual application. To resolve this issue, change your position on the battlefield and move to a flat surface.
- Minor Garage UI glitches when selling the IS-2 with spaced armor and then re-purchasing it is possible. To avoid these glitches, just re-log into the game.
- Various minor technical issues with localization are also possible.