What are Collector vehicles?
- They are like any other regular tech tree tank, but they are obtained differently via the Collector Vehicles tab:
- To unlock a vehicle you need to research its specific tier in its related Nation tree.
- Example: To unlock all German Collector vehicles up to Tier V, you need to unlock at least one Tier V vehicle in the German tech tree.
How changes will be applied upon patch release
- If a Collector vehicle leads to a vehicle that remains in the tech tree and said vehicle is not researched, the next and the previous vehicle will be unlocked.
- Example: If the Jagdpanther II is researched, the Jagdtiger, Jagdpanther, and all other vehicles leading to it will be researched automatically after patch release.
- If a collector vehicle is owned before the patch, it stays in the garage (no changes).
- If a collector vehicle is not owned but researched, it remains purchasable.
- Blueprint fragments for unresearched (soon to be) collector vehicles will be converted to their respective amount of universal and national blueprint fragments.
- The required amount of blueprint fragments depends on the vehicle tier and can be found HERE.
- XP earned with the collector vehicle will remain with the vehicle.
More information HERE.