The in-game Recovery tool allows players to restore Premium and Rare vehicles.
- Click DEPOT in the top menu.
- Click Vehicles in the Garage in the side menu.
- Click the Recovery tab. Premium and rare tanks available for restoration will be listed.
- Click the vehicle you want to recover.
- Select the restoration criteria.
- Click Recover.
Vehicles taken away by Player Support, vehicle rentals, or any non-Premium vehicle, can't be restored.
- Premium vehicles (available in the Tech Tree) can be restored in-game up to 72h after their sale. After that, check the Vehicle Restoration Tool (VRT)
- Rare and other Premium vehicles (not available in the Tech Tree) can be restored at any time. They have no time limit.
- A vehicle restoration requires one (1) vacant garage slot.
- The buyback cost in credits runs at the selling value plus a 10% fee.