FPS (Frame Per Second): This is the number of frames per second, the speed at which the computer updates the image on the screen. The higher the FPS, the more comfortable it is for playing. The number of frames per second depends both on the system performance and on the graphics quality selected in the game settings. To increase the FPS value, use the guide below.
During the first launch, the game itself determines the characteristics of your computer and offers the optimal graphics settings. When applying these settings, the attained FPS (in most cases) allows you to play comfortably.
You can also adjust the graphics manually.
- From the Garage, go to Settings and select the Graphics tab.
- Set the graphics quality lower than it is now.
- On the Details tab, you can manually configure each of the graphics parameters. If you have a low-end computer, we recommend switching from Improved to Standard graphics. This can also be done in the Details tab.
Modifications of the game client (in other words, mods) very often reduce the FPS value. To check whether the mods are causing the problem, it is not necessary to remove them. You can run the game without them.
- Open the Game Center and go to the Games tab.
- Click the arrow on the right side of the Play button.
- In the menu that opened, select Launch the game in safe mode.
It is very important that the latest video driver is installed on your computer. This significantly affects performance. Check your driver version and update it if necessary. You can download the latest drivers using the built-in programs or directly from the manufacturer's website:
In this article, you will find detailed instructions on how to update the graphics card drivers.
In this article, you will find instructions on how to install Nvidia Control Panel from the Microsoft Store for Windows 10.
Many computers are equipped with two video cards: integrated and discrete. If the graphics card priority is incorrectly set in the system, graphics processing may be performed by the less powerful integrated graphics card.
To fix this problem, you need to switch to the discrete graphics card yourself.
If you do not have the skills to perform this operation, consult a specialist.
The performance of your computer depends on many factors and can be optimized in many ways. In the Optimizing performance of your computer article, you will find a lot of advice and instructions. In the first place, they will be useful if you have a computer that meets the recommended or minimum system requirements of the game.
Some of the guides in this article can be complicated for an average user. We recommend contacting a specialist for help.
The first thing you need to do is check your computer for malfunctions. If any are detected, contact a service or repair center.
- Check your computer with AIDA64.
- Run the diagnostics of your graphics card and CPU for overheating. The critical temperature values for these components can be found on the manufacturer’s website.
If the diagnostics don't identify any problems, please contact our specialists.
Provide the following information in the ticket:
In addition, specify which methods of increasing FPS you have tried yourself.