The DxDiag report allows our Player Support team to check both your hardware and drivers, to assist you with a technical issue.
How do I obtain a Dxdiag report?
- Press keys [Windows] + [R]
- Type "Dxdiag" and click [OK]
- In the Dxdiag window, click [Save All Information]
- Click [Run 64-bit Dxdiag], when available.
- Name the file "Dxdiag_report" and click [Save]
- Attach the report to your ticket.
Good to know
- Whenever possible, please provide our Player Support team with a GameCheck report.
- Dxdiag reports, as well as a Python.log, come in handy when either a game does not support GameCheck or you have trouble generating the report.