The CrossFireX / Dual Graphics technology is not supported by World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Warships, so you may see drops in performance if it's enabled. We recommend you turn off this feature and enable the use of a discrete video card.
How to Disable CrossFireX
- Open AMD Radeon Settings in the Control Panel or right-click on any empty space on the desktop and choose it in the context menu.
- In the Settings window, select "Additional Settings".
- Open the Gaming tab. Then open 3D Application Settings and click the Add button.
- Specify the path to the client executable file that is located in the root of the client installation folder.
- For the World of Tanks client - the WorldOfTanks.exe file.
- For the World of Warplanes client - the WorldOfWarplanes.exe file.
- For the World of Warships client - the WorldOfWarships.exe file.
How to Use Only a Discrete Video Card
- Open AMD VISION Engine Control Center (or AMD Catalyst Control Center).
- Click the Preferences button and enable Advanced View.
- Click Gaming and choose AMD Radeon Dual Graphics > Disable AMD Radeon Dual Graphics > Apply.
- Right click on the desktop, then choose Switchable Graphics Settings.
- In the Graphics Settings, choose High Performance next to the WorldOfTanks.exe application and Apply your changes.
- If you can't find WorldOfTanks.exe in the applications list, click the 'Add application' button. This file is located in the root of the client catalog (for example, C:\Games\World_of_Tanks).
If you have the Crimson Edition driver
- Open the Radeon Settings video driver settings interface and click Settings.
- Click Additional settings.
- Then follow the instructions above.