- What is PayPal?
- How can I use PayPal?
- My PayPal payment attempt ‘Failed’. What can I do?
- How can I unbind PayPal from my account?
- I was charged for a PayPal purchase, but I did not receive it. What can I do?
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a payment provider, available in selected countries, that lets you make purchases without entering your financial details. Available country list HERE.
How can I use PayPal?
To use PayPal in our Premium Shop, your PayPal account must be verified and have associated a valid payment method.
My PayPal payment attempt ‘Failed’. What can I do?
- Make sure your PayPal account is verified and has associated a valid payment method.
- Verify your credit card expiration date
- Verify your Bank account is valid and has funds
- In our associated Payment Methods, unbind your PayPal account and bind it again.
- Try with another payment method.
Should the problem persist, contact our Player Support team.
How can I unbind PayPal from my account?
Should you face issues to unbind PayPal, contact our Player Support team.
I was charged for a PayPal purchase, but I did not receive it. What can I do?
Successful payments take seconds to complete. In some circumstances, however, they can be delayed and show as ‘Pending’ or ‘Fail’. If a purchase was successful and you did not receive the purchased “in-game item” within 24h, contact our Player Support team.
Have ready the following information:
- Platform you play on - Wargaming Game Center or Steam
- Date of the purchase
- Name of the purchased item
- Unique PayPal Transaction ID.
- Order Number as seen on the purchase confirmation email. (when available) Example: c4e9ba14cf3011e5834f38eaa78b2fac
- Proof of purchase: screenshot from the payment receipt or purchase ticket.