- Declined PayPal payment attempt
- One Touch: How To Enable It
- One Touch: How To Disable It
- I Have Not Received My Purchase
Declined PayPal payment attempt
Refused by your bank
Your bank may be blocking the payment attempt. Contact your bank to find out the exact reason. E.g. limit of online purchases for your credit card, insufficient funds, credit card expiration, etc.
One Touch was removed - pre-authorized payment
If you accept the PayPal One Touch solution, a special key is kept that allows you to pay without having to log in to PayPal.
One Touch: How To Enable It
When using PayPal as a payment method, you may want it to remember your details. Select the box: "Stay logged in for faster checkout".
With "One Touch" enabled, the purchase process is just one (1) click. Careful!
One Touch: How To Disable It
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on Settings.
- Go to Payments and click Manage pre-approved payments.
- Find Merchant Wargaming Group Limited. Click the name.
- Cancel the purchase agreement.
- Confirm with Yes. One click is disabled.
I Have Not Received My Purchase
The email you receive from PayPal only confirms the payment's authorization. Check your PayPal account and verify the status of your payment.
Should you see a pending authorization after 24 hours, refer to this article.