The uninstall process is dependent on the method by which the game was installed.
- Open Game Center.
- Select the World of Tanks tab.
- Click Game Settings, at the top.
- Click Uninstall Game.
- Click Continue.
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click System on the Settings menu.
- Select Apps.
- Select World of Tanks
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7, 8 and Vista (unsupported)
- Click Start (on Windows 8, press the key combination: Windows + X).
- Select Control Panel and open Programs and Features.
- Search for World of Tanks and select Uninstall.
Windows XP (unsupported)
- Click Start and select Control Panel.
- Open Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for World of Tanks and select Delete.
The game was copied from another PC or hard drive
- Open the directory where the World of Tanks game client was copied to (e.g. C:\Games)
- Right-click on the folder and select Delete.