- How-To activate Battle Replays
- How-To open and watch a Battle Replay
- How-To upload a Battle Replay to the Internet
Battle Replays are great to:
- Save an amazing battle.
- Check your battles and improve your gameplay.
- Report an issue.
How-To activate Battle Replays
- Get in game.
- Go to Menu.
- Press Settings.
- Enable Battle Recording.
- Battle Replays will be stored inside the Replays folder of World of Tanks
How-To open and watch a Battle Replay
- Open the Replays folder and choose the replay.
- You may drag the replay onto Worldoftanks.exe.
Battle replays are bound to the game client version they were recorded. Old replays may not work after a Game Update.
How-To upload a Battle Replay to the Internet
Furthermore, you may use WoTReplays to upload and store your replays on the cloud. You can log in with your Wargaming ID Account.
Have in mind The Following Guidelines.