When WGCheck Network Diagnostics is unavailable, you may use a Pingplotter to generate a report and contact our Player Support team about a connection issue.
PingPlotter tests your network for high latency and packet loss and generates understandable reports.
How can I check my connection?
- Download Pingplotter Free from HERE
- Please make sure no network-hungry programs are running
- e.g. P2P torrent downloads, Skype, Web browser, etc.
- Launch PingPlotter
- Write the name of the game server in [Enter target name or IP]
- Set [interval] to 1 second
- Click [Play]
- Let it run for at least 30 minutes and click [Pause] to check the results timeline
- Click [File] and click on the menu [Export Sample Set (PP2)]
- Click [Save]
- Attach the report to your ticket
|World of Tanks||EU_1: login.p1.worldoftanks.eu
|World of Tanks: Blitz||EU_1: login0.wotblitz.eu
|World of Warplanes||EU: login-eu.worldofwarplanes.com|
|World of Warships||EU_1: login1.worldofwarships.eu