Our games are meant to be fun, fair, and safe so that you can enjoy them. Should a player behave in a toxic manner, report the incident.
How to report a player
- Right-click on the offending player’s name
- Press Complain-Report:
- You can report a player once per battle. You have 10 reports per day.
- To manually report an in-battle offense, send a ticket to Player Support that includes the battle replay (mandatory), the time in said battle when the violation occurred, and a screenshot of the post-battle results (whenever possible).
In the garage
- Take a screenshot of the offense
- We suggest placing the toxic player in your ignore list
- Go to the Player Support portal and select the offense type
- Provide the player's nickname and attach a screenshot
- Submit the ticket
I was unfairly reported
A single report has minimal effect on its own. However, an alarming amount of reports may lead to a suspension or ban. Please be respectful of each other.
Intentional exploitation of the report system may result in an account suspension or ban.