Is it possible to Hack the game?
It is not possible to Hack the game, AKA: reload twice as fast or see twice as far.
The World of Universe is running on a server-based infrastructure. Meaning, each and every single calculation is performed Server-Side. The Game Client (your PC), does what the Game Server allows it to do.
What about unfair Mods?
Third-party modifications or mods, are tweak scripts working on the Game Client. They use available information and present it differently.
The most common mods, change the User Interface of your garage, give a you different shape of reticle or provide minor aesthetic tweaks. We are OK with such mods.
On the other hand, there are unfair mods and unauthorised third-party software that provide unfair advantage in combat. We are NOT OK with this.
List of forbidden features:
- Mods that reveal the position of enemies in a way not included in the vanilla client, by marking objects destroyed on the map and minimap in real-time, by altering the display of shell flight tracers or calculating the position of enemy SPGs with tracers and marking them, as well as those that keep spotted vehicles displayed, even when you aren’t aiming at them.
- Software that makes it easier to block an enemy’s shell by indicating their exact aiming point, for example, with a laser beam.
- Modifications that alert you when spotted vehicles are reloading or show enemy vehicles’ reloading timers.
- Auto-aim or so-called aim-bots that provide more functionality than the aim lock in the vanilla client, specifically including those that aim at the enemy's weak spots and/or lead the aim automatically so that a cheater can focus on manoeuvring their tank.
- Software that enables the automatic use of non-Premium consumables.
- Mods that aid in finding enemies by letting you adjust the transparency of objects on the map.
- Software that leaves ghosts of enemy vehicles on the battlefield, placed where they were last detected.
- Mods that actually alter the physical properties, performance characteristics, or effects of any vehicle or object in the game, or subvert the game rules.