- Where is the CVV, CVV2, CVC2 or CID?
- My card is ‘Rejected’. What can I do?
- How can I unbind my Credit or Debit Card from my account?
Where is the CVV, CVV2, CVC2 or CID?
Some card issuers may refer to this number as Card Verification Number, Card Verification Value or Card Verification Code. If your card does not have this, use a different card or try with another payment method.
Visa / Mastercard
The security code appears as a three-digit number on the back of your card, along the signature area.
The security code appears as a four-digit number on the front of your card, on either the right or the left side.
My card is ‘Rejected’. What can I do?
- Me sure there are no typos on the card information.
- Check your card expiration date.
- Check with your Bank or card issuer your payment limits.
- Check that your Place of Residence matches your card’s expected country.
Should all your card information match and the issue persist, contact our Player Support team. Alternatively, you may use another payment method.
How can I unbind my Credit or Debit Card from my account?
- After logging in, go to Payment Methods
- Click [Credit Card].
- Click [Remove].
- Click [Yes, remove it].
Should you face issues to unbind your card, contact our Player Support team.