We send emails after all major account changes, starting with an activation email following account creation.
If you are not receiving our emails, follow the steps below:
- Wait up to 30 minutes. Emails can take a while to send, so please wait half an hour for the email to arrive in your inbox.
- Check your spam or junk mail folders. Emails can sometimes end up in spam folders. Check for the email there.
- In case of account creation, double-check the email address you entered for any mistakes. If you made a mistake, try registering again.
- Add our domains to your "safe sender" list:
- email@example.com (World of Tanks PC latest news)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (World of Warships latest news)
- email@example.com (support and portal notifications)
- Support and portal notifications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- World of Tanks: https://worldoftanks.eu (official website), email@example.com (World of Tanks PC latest news)
- World of Warships: https://worldofwarships.eu (official website), firstname.lastname@example.org (World of Warships latest news)
- World of Tanks Blitz: https://eu.wotblitz.com/ (official website)
If your email provider doesn't accept your request, we can only suggest that you change your email to another email instead. If, despite following these steps, you continue having issues, send us a ticket and specify the account nickname and email.