- Check your antivirus and firewall.
- Restart your router as well as your modem by cutting it off its power for around 20 seconds and then turning it on again.
- If you're using a Wi-Fi connection, reduce the distance between the router or Access Point and your PC.
- If possible, use an Ethernet cable instead.
- Contact your Internet Service Provider for additional assistance.
Should the issues persist, you may run a GameCheck Network Diagnostics and/or a PingPlotter report with a duration of at least 30 minutes to our game server and attach it to a ticket.
Network protocols and ports
Make sure our game connections are allowed and white-listed. You may need to consult your Network Administrator or an IT specialist.
Advanced firewalls and additional network security tools may also filter based on protocols/ports. Please double-check your network security settings and/or temporarily disable them (completely), for testing purposes.
Ports must be opened for the client that you usually use, that is, for 32-bit or 64-bit. Its location may be as follows:
- for a 32-bit client: C: \ Games \ World_of_Tanks \ win32 \ WorldOfTanks.exe;
- for a 64-bit client: C: \ Games \ World_of_Tanks \ win64 \ WorldOfTanks.exe.
Certain ports must be open for the game client. For WorldOfTanks.exe you need to open:
- UDP range: from 32800 to 32900, from 20010 to 20020 and from 42800 to 43000, (from 12000 to 29999 for voice chat);
- UDP ports: 53, (5060, 5062, 3478, 3479, 3432, 30443 for voice chat);
- TCP range: from 50010 to 50014;
- TCP ports: 80, 443, 5222, 5223.
- An additional IP range may be required for voice communication (Vivox).
Allow WorldOfTanks.exe to use UDP and TCP protocols.
- IPs: 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168
- TCP game ports: 80, 443, 5222, 5223
- UDP game ports: 53, 3432, 3478, 3479, 5060, 5062, 12000–29999, 30443, 32800–32900, 9987
Allow WorldOfWarplanes.exe to use UDP and TCP protocols.
- IPs: 22.214.171.124 – 126.96.36.199
- TCP game ports: 80. 443. 20020. 32800–32811
- UDP game ports: 5060, 5062, 3478, 3479
- UDP range: 12000–43000
Allow WorldOfWarships.exe to use UDP and TCP protocols.
- TCP: 80, 443, 5222, 5223
- UDP: 53, 2010–2020, 3432, 3478, 3479, 5060, 5062, 12000-29999, 20013, 20014, 20018, 30443, 32800-32900