How to change your nickname
You can change your chosen username that's displayed in the game and on Wargaming.net websites. This is a paid service.
- Log in to your Wargaming ID account.
- Go to Account Management.
- Click the Edit button located at the right side of your nickname.
- Submit a new username.
If another account is using the username you want, you will have to select different username.
- Select a payment method.
- Click Change.
Some useful info
- This service costs 2,500 gold or 2,500 doubloons, and is available once (1 time) every 14 days.
- Username changes can take up to 14 calendar days to take effect.
- After making a change, the old username remains locked for 30 days. No other account can claim it in that time.
- Before you select a new username, consider the Game Rules:
Exception: free username change
- Username contains a typo (applicable to new accounts and after a recent username change).
- Username violates the Game Rules.
- Username contains personal information (e.g. your real name or email associated with the account).
Exceptions may be applicable at the discretion of Player Support and on a "case by case" basis.