There are a few reasons why an SMS with a code may not arrive.
What to do
- Wargaming SMS notifications are free. However, they are classified as Premium SMS by service providers. Contact your service provider and verify you can receive Premium SMS.
- You may face a language decoding error. Change the language of our website to English and request a new code.
- Third-party applications can also block SMS reception, e.g., antivirus or anti-spam software. Temporarily disable these apps and request a new code.
The problem persists—what now?
Should the issue persist, contact Player Support.
Provide the following information:
- The phone number currently bound to the account.
- The name of your service provider.
- The name of the internet provider (ISP) at the time the account was created.
- City of registration.
- A screenshot or picture of a payment made to us. If applicable, from a PayPal account, bank receipt, online banking overview, or similar.
As a security measure, we cannot accept email notifications or payments made very recently.