There are a few reasons why an SMS with a code may not arrive.
What to do
- Wargaming SMS notifications are free. However, they are catalogued as Premium SMS by Phone Carriers. Contact your Phone Carrier and verify you can receive Premium SMS.
- You may face a language decoding errors. Change the language of our website to English and request a new code.
- Third-party applications can also block SMS reception. E.g. antivirus, anti-spam software. Temporarily disable these applications and request a code again.
The problem persists - what now?
Should the issue persist, contact support.
Provide the following information:
- The phone number currently bound to the account.
- Your Phone Carrier name.
- Name of the internet provider (ISP) by the time account was created.
- City of registration.
- Screenshot or picture of a payment made to us. If applicable
- PayPal account, Bank receipt, online banking overview or similar.
Due to security considerations, we cannot accept email notifications or payments made very recently.