We would like to inform you that due to ongoing technical issues, account wipe procedure may not reset all account stats shown on your profile. This might also affect your stats on other 3rd party websites and/or modifications. We are currently working on a solution but we are not able to promise you an exact date at the moment and the fix on the stats can take longer than expected.
Therefore, if you still would like to have your account wiped, please provide us with your confirmation that you understand and accept that account wipe procedure may cause stats issues on your profile. We will update this message once the problem is completely fixed.
For different reasons, players may want to reset their in-game progress and have a fresh start.
Every game account is eligible to a one (1) time exception granting an account wipe.
If you would like to reset your game account, the following will be erased:
- All purchases done with credits (tech tree vehicles, modules, etc).
- All research performed in the Tech tree.
- All the statistical data of the account (Kill ratio, damage ratio, etc).
- All the crew members.
- All experience (including Free EXP) and credits.
- All mission progress including reward tanks from the Personal Missions.
- All non-premium camouflages.
- Camouflages for non-premium tanks.
- Premium camouflages for premium vehicles that aren't currently selected.
- Premium shells.
The following will remain on the game account:
- The current amount of gold you have in the account.
- Premium days you may have left.
- Garage/port slots.
- Premium vehicles.
- Barracks slots (when applicable).
- Premium camouflages selected on premium vehicles.
Personal mission progress in WoT PC will be reset and any reward from those missions, including vehicles, will be removed.
If you wish to have your game account wiped, please submit a ticket and provide the following information:
- Name of your ISP (Internet Service Provider) at the time of the account creation.
- City of registration.
- Full phone number bound to the account (mandatory if there is one).
- Confirmation that you want to have your account wiped.
- We will also require you to send us a proof of payment from your Bank Account statements/Paypal payment logs/Online phone records showing several transactions related to Wargaming.net.
Email screenshots are not valid. Please, remove any other non-WG related information. Also take into account that the maximum size for .jpg files is 2 MB
For the time being, we can only offer the possibility of an account wipe in WoT PC and WoWs game accounts. Thank you for your patience and understanding.