Game Center assisted report
- Launch the Game Center and on the left margin menu, click the question mark (?) icon.
- A menu opens. Click Create report.
- Select the destination folder (e.g. Desktop) and click OK.
- When the report is ready, click Go to report.
- The destination folder opens. A compressed new file will appear with the report inside.
Manual file copy
If there are problems when the Game Center starts or the assisted report can not be created, use this method.
- Open the folder where you installed the Game Center
- Select the folder logs and the file preferences.xml
- Use a file compressing tool (e.g. 7-Zip) to archive these files.
Make sure Game Center is closed or 7-Zip won't be able to compress the files (used by another process).