This process is dependant on how the game was installed.
Installed using the launcher
- Click Start and select Control Panel.
- Open Add or Remove Programs.
- Search World of Tanks and select Delete.
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Click Start (on Windows 8: Press the key combination: Windows + X).
- Select Control Panel and open Programs and Features.
- Search World of Tanks and select Uninstall.
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click System on the Settings menu.
- Select Apps & Features from the left panel.
- Select World of Tanks
- Press the button Uninstall.
The game was copied from another PC or Hard Drive
- Open the Directory where World of Tanks game client was copied. E.g. C:\Games
- Right click on the folder and select Delete.